Who Is Status Transportation?Status Transportation, Winter Garden, FL, is a professional trucking company that was established in 2009. The company was founded by a team of industry specialists who were committed to making a difference in the industry. Members of the team are professional, friendly, and hard working.
Status Transportation has obtained common carrier and broker authorities allowing it to operate in Canada and the United States. We are equipped to meet all seasonal surges and demands. If you choose to work with our company, we will assign you a freight coordinator. The coordinator will work with you to come up with a strategy for optimal results. Our goal is to ensure that all our partnerships are profitable. We provide you with the support and resources you need to get your job done. Some of our resources include; fuel cards, advances, and dedicated dispatchers.
All our members of staff are trained to help you achieve your goals. We respect your time and our dispatchers will always provide you with the answers you need to succeed. We help you come up with a strategic business plan, truck maintenance, and fuel miles. Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile to help you meet and surpass your expectations.
What Makes Us Special?
• Status Transportation ReviewsThere is no better way to determine the worth of a company than through the reviews of previous customers. Looking at the Status Transportation reviews, you will realize that most owner-operators appreciate the relationship they have with the company. The company prioritizes customer satisfaction and good quality work. This is a primary reason, along with Status Transportation pay, our driver retention is quite high.
• Equal Employment Opportunities
We do not discriminate against anyone when offering employment opportunities. We are always looking for new owner operators to join our team. Our company is always looking for honest, hardworking, and ethical professionals to join the team. The division will hire qualified candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in experience. You may also work for us as a CDL class A driver if you ate a customer-oriented, professional and experienced owner-operator.
• Our DispatchersWe have a team of professional and experienced dispatchers who are always willing to work with you to meet the objectives of your business. In our company, no one qualifies to be a dispatcher if they lack the passion, enthusiasm, and skills that the job requires. All Status Transportation Winter Garden, FL based dispatchers are multi-lingual, efficient, and able to meet and surpass the expectations of our clients.
• Operational SupportThe trucking industry can be difficult to navigate without the help of a good partner. We are a non-forced dispatch company that will provide you with the operational support you need. Every member of the team is trained to provide you with the operational support you need. We are happy to help you plan out your stay on the road based on your home time. If you have any trouble planning out your strategy, our dispatchers are happy to provide you with answers regarding your fuel miles, business strategy and truck maintenance.
• Best RatesStatus Transportation pay rates are very competitive. Our Winter Garden, FL team is familiar with the latest market changes, so we can get you the best rates for your haul. We employ various approaches to help you get maximum profits even during low seasons. Our team is always conducting market research that helps us come up with efficient solutions to promote profitability. This, as shown in Status Transportation reviews, is a good reason we enjoy a stable group of drivers.
• ExperienceStatus Transportation Corporation has been in the industry for 10 years and our company has worked with more than 4,500 shippers and brokers across the nation. We are always busy trying to provide you with the solutions you need. Our database continues to grow as our trucks run 365 days a year. Our loads include foods and beverages, metal products, and auto parts. We have strategies to help you achieve maximum profits regardless of the seasonal surges.
Even though we are glad to work with you, we understand that owner-operators need some independence. Our clients enjoy the benefit of working with a non-forced dispatch. You are completely in charge of your load as you can always choose the loads to take. There are no inhibitions to how you can run your business.
Our operators do not restrict the region from which you can operate. We even give you the option of declining an offering if you can’t complete it on time. You, therefore, have the independence of making decisions that are good for your business.
One of the things that make Status Transport Corp. different from other companies is that we are willing to help you without interfering with your independence. You can decline a load if it does not help you earn enough to cover your region’s average pay per mile. If you wish to take a break from driving, we allow you to recharge and get back on the road at a later date. Our owner operator jobs are available in two options; OTR and regional. For the regional option, our regional area has at least 10 states surrounding your state. For the OTR option, we require you to be on the road for three or more weeks.
Repair Services for Trailers and Semi-Trucks
Status Transportation Corp. technicians are trained to perform a variety of repairs regardless of your trailer or semi-truck. We help you keep your fleet in good condition to avoid running into trouble while on the road. If you are away from your hometown, we can always provide you with a second opinion. We also provide roadside assistance for motor homes, commercial trucks, trailers, and buses.
Our shop is equipped with modern equipment. This equipment makes it possible to correctly identify and address issues. Our reliable suppliers make it possible for us to get the parts you need to be delivered fast and at a reasonable cost.
Status Transportation maintenance services are available for both fleets and individual trucks. We service most of the common brands including:
- Trailer King
- Great Dane
We work in partnership with a tow truck company to help you get your truck off the road in case of a breakdown. Status Transportation mechanics have a variety of certifications including ASE.
Contact us at 770-755-1516 or take a tour of our virtual shop to see what we have to offer.